GET HEALTY IN HUNGARY!
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Low prices and high quality of care
- Wide range of private treatments available
- Affordable budget flights from across Europe
- Some of the lowest MRSA rates in Europe
- Thermal spa resorts with invigorating treatments
- Budapest is one of Europe’s most popular capitals
Our office work with Danubius Hotels Group, which offers you high quality medical and wellness treatments:
Medical spa treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and orthopaedic conditions in Hungary
Danubius Health Spas specialise in advanced medical spa treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and other orthopaedic conditions. All Danubius Health Spas are medically regulated and are manned by a team of expert physicians who are highly experienced in the field of natural spa medicine. Personal doctors examine and prescribe the best treatment combination tailor-made for each guest.
Danubius Health Spa Resorts treat:
- Mobility issues- Rheumatism, Arthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Soft tissue rheumatism, Osteoarthritis of spine and joints, Sport injuries
- Chronic inflammatory degenerative diseases of the muskuloskeletal system
- Posture issues - lower back pain
- Orthopaedic disorders
- Digestive issues - metabolic disorders
- Blood pressure & chronic peripheral circulatory problems
- Respiratory conditions
- Post operation recuperation and rehabilitation
Treatments at Danubius Health Spa Resorts
- Medical check up
- Mud Packs
- Kneip theatments
- Other treatments
How does Medical Spa work?
What is Medical Spa? How does it work?
Therapeutic stays are based upon a complete spa treatment plan, which includes a medical consultation and individually-prescribed treatments to take into consideration your specific health condition.
On arrival at a Danubius Health Spa, you will meet with one of our highly experienced spa doctors. During this consultation, you will be able to discuss your particular health or medical needs.
Based upon these results, the doctor will then design your personalised treatment regimen. This will combine natural treatments with physiotherapy, hydrotherapy, electrotherapy, medical packs and massage to achieve excellent results. Depending upon your progress, the doctor may subsequently adjust the treatment prescription.
We also offer a wide range of relaxation and wellbeing treatments in addition to medical treatments, to ensure that you leave feeling relaxed and refreshed.
Treatments in our spas take advantage of the natural resources found in each location, ranging from thermal mineral waters to sulphuric mud, spring waters and natural gases. The use of these natural resources has a long tradition and history, which we combine with our medical expertise to offer effective results.
If you are staying with us for one of our longer spa stays, the doctor will make a final examination and lifestyle recommendation.
To benefit most effectively from the treatment, you are advised to stay for 2-3 weeks.